Monday, September 12, 2005

Starting off

Well most of you are out there right now. Taking His glory to the nations. Shepherding your teams. Awesome!

It's been a long time since we were in Fort Collins. Many of you commented on the community we experienced there. It's my hope that somehow we can continue that across the oceans and timelines where you are. I want to use this blog for your benefit. Maybe we can post thoughts on leading from other WSN leaders like Chip or Keith. If I find cool links from Jay Lorenzen's blog or others, I will try to post those two.

But I also would love to hear from you. What would you like to hear thoughts on? Who are people you would like to hear from? What ideas what you like to share with other leaders? Have you any cool stories or prayer requests to share? Post a comment here or email me
andy.mccullough@uscm.org. I have been praying for each of you and hope you are doing great.

No comments: