Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Planting and Growing Movements Conference

I am in New Orleans for a conference. We are staying at the Holiday Inn. I look out my window on the 14th floor and have a view of the Superdome with its roof still being repaired. (Luke's right, here I am at another hotel.)

This is a conference mostly for new staff to learn cataltyic principles of ministry. I am here to gain a better insight into how to incoroprate this as we train STINT Team leaders. Tommorrow we will go decode several campuses for a new Metro team that will launch here in the fall.

I haven't really visted the areas most hit by Katrina but its still pretty sad here to imagine all the people of this city have gone through. We are praying that the Lord will bring spiritual relief to this city.

No comments: