Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Edison of Estes Passed Away

Some of you might have read my post back in April on meeting the Edison of Estes Park.

I just got a comment that Dr. Omar Moore had passed away this past week. I can't seem to confirm or deny it on the web. Kind of sad to me that this would not have been a news story at least that you could find on the web.

It is sad to me too that on that morning in April right when we were starting to dicuss spiritual things the session of the conference ended and like 200 people came through the lobby. He was hard of hearing so we didn't get to discuss the Greatest Inventor who ever walked the earth - a man who healed the blind and deaf.

You never know who you are going to meet and if they are ready to meet their Maker. If I had to do it over again I would have asked what his spiritual background was and if he knew Jesus personally.

No comments: