Friday, October 13, 2006

Aunts


Last Sunday (8th), Robin's sister, Susan, and brother-in-law, Tucker had a little boy. John Cyrus was born at 12:55 am and weighed in at 8 pounds 1 ounce and is 20 inches long. I think Cyrus is almost as big as his cousin Drew!!! I am going post all the pics Tucker sent on www.mcculloughpics.blogspot.com Though not a McCullough, Cyrus is family.

Robin became an aunt when she married me but now she is an aunt by birth.

And speaking of Aunts.... my sister Belinda is coming this weekend. She has an excutive meeting with her company in Denver next week so she is flying in early to see us. So the boys get to see their Aunt Belinda. Hopefully they will warm up to her in the short time they see her. I bet Jack will have no problem. Posted by Picasa

No comments: