Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Devo - Satisfying Their Thirst

I just posted a devotion on STINT Leaders.

This week I highlight two of our STINT Leaders in East Asia where they are seeing some cool stuff happen as students are owning the movement and motivated to share their faith. Two of them - Punisher and Human Torch - are talking about going with our staff to a Muslim nation in three years.

In the midst of this sweet ministry, M shares: “Personally, I’d love prayer for my walk with the Lord. I feel very little passion for Him, even as I tell people that He is the greatest thing in the world. And I find it hard to spend time in His Word.”

His experience is common. It is the danger of ministry. In the devotion we look at Isaiah 55 and the life God calls us to experience and the promises that He will accomplish His purpose.

No comments: