Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Updates..

I haven't posted in a coon's age.

We had a huge blizzard last week. Robin and I ended our internet connection last summer thinking we were going to move. (After six months of being on the market with no movement, we are not listed at present. ironically I saw this morning where a neighbor sold their their townhome. They had a middle unit like us.) So without internet at home and snowed in / Christmas / and colds... I have been on-line.

We had a good Christmas. Just the five of us. The boys got a ton of toys from family. Of course Jack and Drew would rather play with Luke's big boy toys. We still have a ton of snow and just a path cleared to the parking lot so we haven't gotten out much. It's a chore to pile on the coats and stuff of three little boys who don't want to wear them. Jack and Drew pull off their mittens and them cry because the snow is cold on their hands.

I'll try to get some pics up before long.

No comments: