Friday, February 24, 2006

The Johari Window

I saw this on my cousin's blog Cozy Reader. I am well aware of the Johari Window and like the feedback it gives you to potential blindspots. Basically it gives three areas: things seen by you and not by others, things seen by both you and others, things seen by others but not you, and areas unseen. The unseen area could be things seen by God and not you or others.

I would appreciate your participation, especially from those who know me best. You can go to Andy McCullough's Johari Wondow. You pick at least 5 words that you think describe me. Afterwards, you could sign up for one for yourself.

1 comment:

Jane said...

This was a very interesting exercise for me. I appreciate you participating in mine and it was a pleasure for me to participate in yours!