Tuesday, February 13, 2007

February Family Update

Jack (in the red shirt with his hand in his pocket) and Drew are 1 1/2 years old now. Countdown to double terrible two's.

Every day we hear new words. Some words like “eat”, “help me”, “cracker” are distinguishable - at least in context. Some words make sense only to them.

They give me hugs and kisses goodbye when I go to work. Gotta love that!

Luke loves attending his pre-school and cubbies at AWANA’s. Robin went to parent -teacher conference yesterday and his teachers' said, "Luke is very quiet and shy." Uh, tell us something we don't know. We love how God has made Luke - he is very observant and inquisitive. Maybe he will be a scientist. Not sure where that comes from?




Robin - my valentine - held fort while I was in Spain. All the boys got sick, so it was a long week. Robin is amazing and I am very much grateful for the incredible gift God has given me.


No comments: