Friday, March 07, 2008

Jack n Drew stuff


I haven't written on Jack and Drew in while. here's a few notable things...

* They are really into pretend lately.

* Speaking of which... Ever since Luke and I left to fly to SC almost two weeks ago, they have be playing airplane. everythings an airplane... the sofa, their cribs, and they fly things around.

* They gave themselves and everyone in the family nicknames. Jack is "Nametag". Drew is "Music". Robin is "Flower". I am "Frog" and Luke is either "Fish" or "Boat".

* They like stripping down to nothing.

* Yesterday Jack said "Drew is my friend." and Drew said "I am Jack's friend."

* Drew likes to talk babytalk especially if he is upset. But its so funny, Robin and I can't stop laughing. He sounds like Bill Murray in Caddyshack.


No comments: